Wednesday, December 14

December == Holidays

... somehow, I love Joel & Victoria ...
* actually, we love them..

Victoria said,
Maybe the holidays don't bring back good memories for you. Maybe you've been hurt, denied or rejected by someone. Maybe you are working through some pain right now. But remember, Jesus gave us an example of mercy, and He has equipped us by His grace to overcome. It's easy to take offense. It's easy to hold on to the hurt and pain of the past. But the best way to move forward is to give all that pain to God and let Him heal you. Receive His grace so that you can show mercy this holiday season and every day of the year!

I would sing this song (again)..

Last Christmas, I gave you my heart
But the very next day, You gave it away
This year, to save me from tears
I'll give it to someone special

--- ring ding ding ding ding, ring ding ding ---

No comments:

Post a Comment