Monday, October 17

that woman

A woman loves you
The woman loves you wholeheartedly
She follows you around like a shadow every day
She smiles but is actually crying

How much longer do I just have to look at you, alone
This love that came like wind,
This love that is like a shit,
If I continue this, will you love me?

Just come a little nearer, just a little bit
Please don’t step back
I, the one who loves you, is still next to you
That woman is crying

That woman is very shy
So she learnt how to smile
Her heart is so full of tear,
She can't even share her story with her best friend

That's why, that woman loved you
Cause you were so like her another fool
yet another fool
Please give me a hug before you leave me

I want to be loved, dear
That's all I wanted
She shouts, just in her heart, just in her heart
No one can hear her, but that woman is still next you

Do you know that,
I am that woman?

You don't do you?

Because you are just a fool

How much
How much longer
Do I have to love you like this?

This love that is like a fool
This love that is like a beggar

Would you love me?

That woman,
who loves you
is still next you and she is still crying

No comments:

Post a Comment