Thursday, October 27

she is an 'artist'

... finally I got her number ...

Today is her birthday, but she isn't here
So, I need her number, the right one

Anyway, she still an 'artist' for me
while I was a bad fan for not following her
*glodhak.. glodhak.. glodhak....

I called this day as a Mission Impossible
*dunno the exactly reason

Mission Number 1 - getting her number
As a stalker, oups.. I didn't get it. So, I asked directly to her secretary, Bahamud (akakakakak). This mission almost failed because of her carelessness.
Great job, boy.. [enemy spotted]

Mission Number 2 - waiting
Just waiting till 00:00. This is the 'important' part ^^
Of course, I didn't checking the difference time, because she was born in here

Mission Number 3 - phon2 time
1st call : (phone 1)
.... .... ....

2nd call : (phone 1)
.... .... ....
xyyyzzzzzz zzzxxxyyyyy xyyyzzzzzz zzzxxxyyyyy [local dialogue]
the number you call is not active [other CS] # eeeeeeeeeeeh....

3rd call : (phone 2)
.... .... ....
[tuuut.. tuuuuuut..] # hoy hoooy....
(artist) : Hallo..
(me) # isn't a "weeei", so this is her right number
(me) # looks like she's ngebo-ing
(me) : Dah bobox ? # i like this stupid question
(artist) : Hallo.... Hallo....
(me) : Gag denger pa ? # hmmmmmm, maybe it is delay..
(artist) : Hallo.... Hallo.... Hallo....
(me) : Holla-hallo wae.. Tak-phon2 ulang.. # dudul, dedel, dodol everytime
(me) : # cekleeek..

4th call : (phone 2)
.... .... ....
[tuuut.. tuuuuuut..]
(artist) : Hallo..
(me) : Dah bobox ?
(artist) : udaaah.. sini pagi oq
(me) : Ya'ez lanjut bobox ae, tak phon2 besok # melas.com
(me) : Happy Birthday

It's not perfect, but successful..
chu ~~

--- day 21 ---

3 comments: