Saturday, September 17

absolutely nice

... wew ...

In just a few days, this ring must move quickly >_<
# bad luck, bad luck, bad luck..

Before I went to Bali, my messaging application got crash..
I didn't have any chance to save my data, or save them
# cih

I LOST ALL OF MY MEMORIES THERE TToTT

That day has broken mine..
# I wanted to slam the mobile-phone
Every single night, my insomnia time, every time I miss ...
no one would accompany me
They just gone

I am very very sorry, dunno why it happened to me..
Had thought that it was the right time to delete 'them' from my life,
but I'm not ready
# HuH..

---
And today, Sept 17, 2011
It happened again..

ABSOLUTELY NICE..
# wae ~ ~ ~ nae ~ ~ ~ ga wae ~ ~ ~ irae..

I.. can't.. back.. to that time.. anymore....
# geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez

--- ready or not, just GO AWAY ---

No comments:

Post a Comment