Sunday, June 19

nothing's ever gonna be the same

Grey's Anatomy - S03E04
what I am

Hello, you've reached the Duquettes..

Dad, Mom, it's me..
I'm calling from Seattle Grace Hospital where the... 
the beautiful, talented and incredibly stubborn
Dr. Isobel Stevens has...

Well, she's just given me a brand-new heart and promised to marry me.
I know we've had our differences
and I'm sorry we've been out of touch.

Believe it or not,
I was trying to make everything better.
I know you're angry. And I hope you'll forgive me.

It turns out sometimes..
you have to do the wrong thing.
Sometimes you have to make a big mistake..
to figure out how to make things right.

Mistakes are painful.
But they're the only way to find out who you really are.

I know who I am now. I know what I want.
I've got the love of my life, a new heart, 
and I want you guys to get on the next plane out here
and meet my girl.

Everything's going to be different.
I promise, from here on out,
nothing's ever gonna be the same.

I love you. Bye..

--- and it drops again ---

No comments:

Post a Comment