Monday, May 16

miss this song

... ope-ope-ope ...

At he end of the worship,
I saw the next page for the preparation
and it just a closing song

wait a minute, I read the first line: "sedikit demi sedikit"
okaaay, maybe I knew it
then, I read the title of the song: "Dia ubahku"
and it seemed I didn't know it

..........

piano-man has been entered into the intro
mc already provided an introduction
I began to enter the last page
mmmmmm, it was a familiar song

S’dikit demi sedikit, tiap hari tiap sifat,
Yesus mengubahku, Dia ubahku
Sejak ku t’rima Dia, hidup dalam anug’rahNya
Yesus mengubahku

REFF :
Dia ubahku, o.. Juruslamat,
ku tidak seperti yang dulu lagi
Meskipun nampak lambat,
Namun kutahu, kupasti sempurna nanti

Ahaaa, I knew it..
This is our great memory song ^^
When I was a little child, my mom love to listen music via tape - cassete
And I always became the biggest fans too
I even thought that it was children's song

--- here I am, He changes me ---

No comments:

Post a Comment